Home Featured Privacy Policy Sponsor About LE MINIMALIST

BEYONCE - THE NEW FACE OF H&M

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Title of image: “Beyoncé as Mrs. Carter in H&M” 

H&M has a new fresh face this season post Lana Del Rey. Lana is definitely a hard act to follow, so naturally H&M feels they need to out do themselves. How can they do that?  Call up ol' queen B.  Good choice! 

Although I can't seem to find any other sneak peeks of this collection online, I'm sure they'll be flooding in soon enough. I'm sure it'll be incredibly classy meets beach-chic. I need an excuse to take a sun filled vacation ASAP before this spring snow drives me crazy.  Yeah I just said spring snow. #palmtoforehead

Photography perfection via  Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. 


Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment